SEEBDN & TPA Group presenting:
SEE & DACH region moving closer together
The event „STRATEGIC ECONOMIC TALKS“ is an annual business event and our goal is to present to the international participants the investment and market trends in Southeast Europe as well as to connect the participants and thus promote new investment, trade and business opportunities.
Personal opinion exchange and networking in the SEE region
In addition to the official part consisting of panel discussions and keynote speeches, the participants should have enough time for personal opinion exchange and networking, in a relaxed atmosphere.
This year’s STRATEGIC ECONOMIC TALKS, which will take place from September 30 – October 2nd, 2021 at the Kempinski Adriatic Istria hotel in Croatia, with a limited number of participants, will focus on the economic relationship between Southeast Europe and the German-speaking countries under the title “SEE & DACH Region Moving Closer Together”.
As part of this event, current economic policy issues will be discussed with prominent decision-makers from business and politics, entrepreneurs, executives, high-ranking representatives of selected interest groups from industry and economic chambers, experts from various economic sectors and media representatives from Southeast Europe and German-speaking countries.
Speakers of the SEE event
- Aleksandar Gros, General Secretary SEEBDN
- Zvonimir Mrsic, Operating Partner at Spitzberg Partners LLC
- Aleksandar Vlahovic President of the Serbian Association of Economists
- Samir Mane Chairman of Balfin Group
- Mitko Andreevski Energy Advisor to the Prime Minister
- Besnik Leskaj Board member at Abkons
- Aleksandra Stojanovic Corporate Affairs Director at MK Group
- Branko Roglic Owner and President of Supervisory Board at Orbico d.o.o.
- Fritz Kaltenegger CEO at Café + Co International,
- Dardan Shala Member of the Managing Board of Devolli Corporation
- Karoline Edtstadler, FM for the EU and Constitution of Austria
- Philipp Hain Managing Director of Reval Group
- Predrag Lekovic Member of the Board of Directors at Porto Montenegro
Find out more on the event’s website:
By Invitation Only Event: Due to the necessary COVID19 measures, the number of participants is limited.