When employees spend their time filling out forms on the computer, copying data back and forth for use in reports or are used as human interfaces between programs that are unable to communicate with each other, this costs money and nerves. The solution for this is Robotic Process Automation. RPA is software that can be programmed to automatically perform repetitive tasks based on well-defined rules. Instead of being processed by a human employee, these tasks are performed much faster and error-free by software programmed by us.
Just as the industrial revolution impacted and automated the manufacturing industry, increasing productivity and improving quality, RPA is able to substantially transform approaches to business processes, regardless of the field of activity. TPA has set up a department for the provision of RPA solutions and to this end has partnered with UiPath, the most highly regarded and most commonly used RPA solution worldwide.
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a software product that is integrated into your existing IT infrastructure and programmed to perform repetitive tasks based on well-defined rules currently performed by a human employee.
RPA technology can be used to automate a variety of processes: invoice/transaction processing, business document/form filing (online or offline), data collection and report generation, database feeding, data matching/checking/validating, etc.
- Runs the same tasks much faster than humans and without any errors
- Works 24/7
- Improves productivity, customer experience and job satisfaction
- Reduces organisational costs
- Documents all activities carried out and works across multiple platforms, applications and databases
Our team is ready to guide you on your automation journey, providing you with solutions tailored to your desired level of complexity.
Our automation solutions include:
- Inventory, analysis and optimisation of the processes most suitable for automation
- Development of automation solutions for each identified process
- Development of a robot architecture tailored to the company’s needs
- Extension of existing robot architectures
- Facilitating the adoption of RPA among employees
- Maintenance and continuous development of the implemented solutions
Real Estate & Construction
The Real Estate & Construction sector involves many repetitive tasks, with large volumes of data and documents to be...
Transport & Logistics
The Transport & Logistics sector, which abounds in repetitive and time-consuming processes, is one of the industries that will...
Human Resources departments currently perform a large number of tasks, many of which are manual, repetitive and time consuming....
Other areas of automation
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) can be successfully implemented in any type of company or department where workflows are repetitive...