The Romanian Accounting System has seen continuous changes designed to improve, simplify and increase the accuracy of accounting transactions by aligning Romanian accounting regulations to European Union standards.
In our business consulting service we focus on the measureable advantages available to our clients. In order to meet the challenges facing every company, regardless of size, we place the utmost importance on assisted and transparent project development.
TPA Auditing, besides audits of financial statements and special audits, also offers you expert knowledge in business consultancy and international accounting (IFRS/US-GAAP).
European and National Funds
Romania was awarded €38.9 billion in non-reimbursable funds for the period 2014-2020. These were available to approximately 200 different programmes, with 90% earmarked for public projects and the remaining 10%, which were directly accessible by companies, aimed at fields such as SME investments, alternative energy and energy efficiency, research, IT, tourism and agriculture.
Our legal services include corporate law assistance, contract law, civil and commercial law, real estate transactions, energy transactions, employment law, competition law and commercial and fiscal litigation. Our legal support for mergers and acquisitions and real estate and energy transactions consists of preliminary analysis, legal due diligence, deal issues and the preparation and negotiation of transaction documentation.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a software product integrated into the existent IT infrastructure, which can be programmed to perform repetitive tasks based on well defined rules, tasks currently performed by a human employee.
Drawing on our experience of providing tax services we are able to provide comprehensive tax advice tailored to your individual needs, specific requirements and expectations.