Sustainable action for tomorrow. Corporate Sustainability.
Sustainability strategies are increasingly becoming an essential factor for lasting corporate success. A sustainable company acts in accordance with economic, ecological, and social values (ESG factors). ESG stands for Environmental, Social, and Governance and concerns the actual business purpose and value creation as well as relationships with all stakeholders (shareholders, employees, management, business partners, etc.) up to issues of tax justice.
Sustainable finance is an important sub-area of the European Green Deal with the aim of channeling financial resources into sustainable investments and preventing greenwashing. A prerequisite for this is transparency, also with regard to tax practices. Financial institutions are encouraged to take more account of ESG risks when granting loans. The pressure on companies to report on their social and environmental footprint is therefore increasing.
Our ESG services:
- Development of a tailor-made ESG strategy for companies (based on the company’s mission statement and corporate strategy and taking account of regulatory and financing issues in the industry in question).
- Support the creation of voluntary and mandatory sustainability reports according to various standards (e.g. GRI, CSRD, etc.)
- Advice on ESG rating issues
- Gap analysis, ESG aspects in due diligence, EU-taxonomy
- Support for Green Transformation / Green Transition
- Green Finance, Sustainable Finance, Social Finance
- Regulatory ESG topics, ESG topics regarding capital markets
- Cooperation with selected reputable partners
(with regard to technical or construction-related topics/aspects, carbon footprints, building certificates, life cycle assessments, etc.)
If you have any questions or need guidance on ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) and sustainability-related matters, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team of experts.
We are here to provide you with valuable insights, information, and support to navigate the complex and evolving landscape of sustainability and responsible business practices.