Transfer pricing involves a balancing act in which companies must examine their business model, the market in which they are active and the tax framework and risks. Transfer pricing therefore requires targeted risk management.
Transfer pricing is the number one tax topic on the agenda of all financial authorities, above all in the CEE area.
The experts at TPA, with their interdisciplinary know-how on tax, business and markets, are able to help you in addressing issues relating to transfer pricing, so that you can achieve a targeted management of tax risks as well as the harmonisation of your business model to market conditions.
Our experts develop the best solutions for you through provision of the following services:
- Review of your business model
- Functional analyses
- Market analyses
- Design of a transfer pricing model
- Preparation of documentation (master file, local files)
- Benchmarking using the Amadeus business database
- Defence of your transfer prices in tax audits
- Advanced ruling requests