The Accountant is responsible for working as part of a team carrying out that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices, and documentation are in compliance with Romanian regulations under the supervision of senior staff members or managers.
- perform full accounting evidence for the client’s portfolio;
- assure that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices, and documentation are in compliance with Romanian regulations;
- prepare VAT returns, profit tax returns, other declarations as required;
- prepare statutory financial statements in accordance with Romanian legislation for a number of clients allocated;
- coach junior accountants in developing their professional competency.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- willingness to follow a career path in accounting and the ability to fit in and adapt to the team;
- good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards and Fiscal Code;
- open personality, customer-orientated behavior;
- ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- the ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients, and other external business contacts;
- more than 2 years of working experience in accounting outsourced service
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, or other relevant areas
We are ready to welcome you to our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home, and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.