As Junior Accountant you will be responsible for learning and applying technical skills and working as part of a team carrying out that all records, transactions, reports, operating practices and documentation are compliance with Romanian regulation under close supervision of senior staff members.
- actively develops technical skills on the job and through formal training;
- perform accounting evidence for client`s portfolio;
- contributes to preparing VAT returns, profit tax returns, other declarations as required;
- contributes to preparing statutory financial statements in accordance with Romanian legislation for a number of clients allocated;
- provides assistance to clients according to own expertise;
- works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks;
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- willingness to follow a career path in accounting and the ability to fit in and adapt to the team;
- good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards and Fiscal Code;
- open personality, customer orientated behavior;
- ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- the ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts;
- student/ University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.