The Junior Lawyer will perform, in due time, under the senior’s supervision, all the legal tasks according to the accumulated technical and practical knowledge.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile:
- Lawyer, member of the Romanian Bar with more than 1-year experience serving foreign clients;
- Experience in corporate reorganisations, mergers, and acquisition, labour law, or litigation would be an advantage;
- Business-oriented, good organisational and negotiation skills;
- Responsive, dynamic, proactive, result-oriented, and forward-thinking;
- Willingness to learn and perfect continuously professional performances;
- Ability to keep deadlines, to work in a team or individually;
- Excellent written and spoken English is compulsory;
- Willingness to travel in Romania.
What we offer?
We are ready to welcome you to our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home, and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.