Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your career in Transfer Pricing alongside an enthusiastic team and to contribute to the growth of the organization?
Should you currently work in general tax consultancy where Transfer Pricing is just one element of your role, this position could offer you the chance to specialise. Home working, flexible working hours, high-quality client base are among the advantages that this role offers.
Our Transfer Pricing team awaits you!
- Involvement in the preparation of transfer pricing documentation and analyses for various types of clients;
- Assist experienced colleagues in providing transfer pricing advice to clients and participate in the development of transfer pricing policies and methodologies;
- Review local transfer pricing documentation;
- Join in client discussions and meetings to identify client’s transfer pricing needs;
- Analyse accounting and financial records related to the analysed transactions;
- Engaged in continuous knowledge development in the area of transfer pricing.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- 1-2 years of experience in transfer pricing;
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking);
- High motivation and proactive professional approach;
- Commitment to continuous improvement and strong analytical and organizational skills, to manage projects and observe deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Challenge accepted? Send your CV to: email@example.com