We are looking for a Tax Junior Consultant to join the Tax Practice of our firm.
As Tax Junior Consultant you will have the opportunity to interact with our clients and learn from the professionals within our firm. Your focus will be placed on engagements in all areas of taxation (direct taxes, VAT, transfer pricing, individual taxation, local taxes and international taxation).
The ideal candidate understands the underlying principles of profit tax computation and/or basic VAT rules. Also, he/she is keen to keep up to date with legislative changes and to investigate relevant tax legislation is order to successfully complete projects.
Great communication skills, fluency in English, team spirit and proactivity, enthusiasm to follow a career path in tax advisory are all great features of our new colleague. Holding a Bachelor’s degree in economics is preferable, but we do not specifically require that you possess previous work experience.
Our team will gladly guide your way in starting and further developing your career as a tax consultant!
What we offer:
We are ready to welcome you in our young and professional team and we offer you:
- a friendly and supportive working environment
- a great mix of projects allowing for constant on-the-job training
- opportunity to gain knowledge on various tax areas, thus enabling you to offer advisory services to clients
- excellent career development opportunities and relevant professional training, as well as on-the-job coaching and training by experienced team members
- opportunities to attend social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within TPA Group and Baker Tilly International network
- company support for CCF / ACCA exams (including paid study leave)
- flexible time schedule and work from home.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication, but also implies having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance along the way.
The selected candidates will be offered competitive compensation packages, training and outstanding career-advancement opportunities to progress within the TPA Group. Paid study leave, flexible time schedule and work from home are also available.