The EU Funds Consultant will work as part of a team and will be responsible for preparing funding applications, business plans, feasibility studies in compliance with the programs for grants and financial instruments.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Analysing the available programs in order to identify the funding solutions for potential beneficiaries;
- Evaluating the beneficiaries’ eligibility;
- Preparing the adequate financing sources: opportunities analysis, economic-financial analysis, administrative assessment, eligibility analysis (mostly POR, POCDIF, PODD, PNDR, PNRR, Innovation Norway, HG 807/2014);
- Developing and submitting the specific documentation for accessing grants: prepare business plans, feasibility studies, financing requests, cost-benefits analyses, risk analysis, etc;
- Assistance in the implementation phase of the projects: development of the acquisition procedures, answers to clarification letters, reimbursement documents, intermediary and final reports;
- Monitoring activities in order to implement the projects according to schedule; checking documents submitted by the beneficiaries and advising them to obtain / make / sign compliance documents;
- Attending business meetings, conferences, etc.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University degree in Economics, Law or Technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in projects for EU- and national funds
- Knowledge of the EU- and national legislation regarding grants and financial instruments
- Ability to identify and understand clients needs and to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts; knowledge of German would be an advantage;
- Experience with MySmis;
- Interest to prepare applications and implement projects for a wide variety of different areas;
- Ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.