The EU Funds Senior Consultant is responsible for applying technical skills and working as part of a team assuring that all funding applications, business plans, feasibility studies are in compliance with the programmes guidelines.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Identifying the adequate financing sources: opportunities analysis, eligibility analysis, administrative assessment (POR, PNRR, PODD, Innovation Norway, National Funds, etc.);
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for accessing grants: prepare business plans, financing requests, financial analyses, etc.;
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for project implementation: acquisition files, payment requests, intermediary and final reports, notifications, addendums etc.
- Monitoring activities in order to implement the projects according to schedule; checking documents submitted by the beneficiaries and advising them to obtain / make / sign compliance documents;
- Attending business meetings, attending and presenting opportunities at conferences, visiting potential and active clients;
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University degree in Economics, Law or Technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in projects EU funded
- Knowledge of the local public administration and procurement legislation
- Ability to identify and understand clients needs and to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts;
- Ability to manage her/his own time effectively;
- Applications from all over Romania are appreciated, work from home is possible.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.