If you always wanted to work on large or very large projects for EU- and national Funds, for Romanian and multinational clients, with a focus on sustainability and technology, then here is your opportunity:
The EU Funds Senior Consultant will work as part of an experienced team preparing successful applications for funds, business plans, tender documents, and implementation reports that are in compliance with the guidelines and terms and conditions of the programs.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Identifying the adequate financing sources: opportunities analysis, eligibility analysis, administrative assessment (PNRR, Modernisation Fund, Structural Funds, National Funds, Innovation Norway, );
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for accessing grants: prepare business plans, financing requests, etc.;
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for project implementation: acquisition files, payment requests, intermediary and final reports, notifications, addendums, etc.
- Monitoring activities in order to implement the projects according to schedule; checking documents submitted by the beneficiaries and advising them to obtain/make/sign compliance documents;
- Attending business meetings, attending and presenting opportunities at conferences, visiting potential and active clients;
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University degree in Economics, Law, or Technical field
- Ideally, at least 5 years of experience in projects EU funded
- Ability to identify and understand client’s needs and to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Ideally knowledge of the local public administration and procurement legislation
- Written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients, and other external business contacts;
- Ability to manage her/his own time effectively;
- Applications from all over Romania are appreciated, and work from home is possible.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home, and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.