Global Real Estate & Economy Talks
GREET Vienna treats the prevailing challenges which have to be managed globally and bridges to the real estate business.
Refuel the Real Estate Economy
Global economic, ecological, social and cultural changes have their impacts – also on the real estate business. How should the real estate industry react to these changes? The real estate business is part of the economy as a whole and can’t be isolated. Changes in the economy as a whole have direct effects on the real estate business. The paperless office, Co-Working-Spaces or Industrie 4.0 change the demand of properties – in terms of quantity as well as in terms of standards.
Program overview (temporarily)
- Share Economy: Availability is more important than ownership – Impacts on the real estate business (Co-Working, Co-Living, Room-Sharing, etc.)
- Between flat and hotel: What kinds of living are possible and are also functioning in between?
- Affordable Housing: Models for the low income population
- The office in the cloud: Between wish and reality
- Private Nursing Homes: A (still) small market from different perspectives
- Fintechs: Crowdfunding und and other forms of financing
Impressions of the GREET Vienna 2014
- More informationes about the real estate event: Greet Vienna
- Find out more about our consulting services for all real estate projects in Central and South Eastern Europe