The Payroll & Admin Junior Consultant is working as part of a team carrying out payroll and HR activities for companies in different domains of activity, under the supervision of managers or senior staff members.
- Drawing up labour contracts, job descriptions, addendums;
- Preparing monthly payroll sheets and related statutory returns;
- Preparing certificates for employees;
- Report different employee changes in Revisal;
- Drawing up different employee situations requested by the clients.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- willingness to follow a career path in payroll & admin and the ability to fit in and adapt within the team;
- attention to details, responsible, able to handle multiple tasks, organized;
- strong communication and interpersonal skills, positive, problem solving attitude;
- open personality, customer orientated behavior;
- ability to quickly adapt to clients requirements and business dynamics;
- ability to manage his/her own time effectively;
- written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts;
- Human Resources Inspector Certificate is a plus;
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.