What will you do if you work as Experienced Audit Associate in TPA Romania?
You’ll work with clients and colleagues, you’ll ask questions and test assumptions. You’ll help determine if companies are properly preparing financial statements and others can rely on. You’ll assist the Senior Auditors, Managers and the Partner in delivering assurance engagements. You’ll give and you’ll receive feedback. You’ll be part of a team that has a focus in conducting quality audits and combines skills and experience to help companies address their challenges. You have an opportunity to work with clients in a variety of industries.
Our Audit & Advisory practice provides independent reporting to stakeholders.
- Financial statement and internal control audits
- Business and performance reporting
- Due diligence work
As part of our Audit & Advisory team, we collaborate with clients, get to know their businesses, and then assure that the financial information they report is clear and reliable and according to the applicable standards. We stand firm on quality and integrity. Our professionals are constantly challenged with a high learning curve. You will learn through training programs and on-the-job interaction with co-workers and clients. You’ll have mentors and coaches.
The ACCA Professional scheme degree is optional, but recommendable. The program is fully supported by the firm, consisting in study leave, exam fees and tuition. We want high performance and high quality, and we want you to be challenged and fulfilled here.
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or other business field of study.
- Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrates knowledge of statutory accounting and IFRS
- Skills Preferred: Proficient technical skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and strong analytical skills.
- Working experience identifying and addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor;
- Working experience as a team member: understanding personal and team role; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Relationships: Communicating confidently and effectively using a variety of communication styles across different contexts.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, company support for the ACCA (The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK, www.acca.org.uk) costs and training, paid study leave, flexible time schedule during the low audit season (summer time) and continuous professional development opportunities.