Starting or/and continuing your careerat TPA means:
- To play a part in the growth of one of the largest tax advisory and auditing companies in Central and South Eastern Europe,
- To take advantage of diverse career opportunities,
- To benefit from development and training possibilities,
- To find a good working environment in which you feel happy.
- To work closely with the colleagues from HR department to draft & develop internal procedures according to actual legislation and company’s values,
- To draft employee documents and monthly payroll sheets,
- To support the recruiting and selection process – draft hiring adds, CV screening, first phone contact with the candidates;
- To be the point of contact for the department direct suppliers;
- To play an active role in organizing the company’s events;
- To be organized and responsible, friendly and discrete, energetic and focused, positive and communicative, attentive and proactive.
If you have at least 1 year experience in HR, a Human Resources Inspector Certificate, a good knowledge of English and Microsoft Office and you find yourself in the above description, please send us your details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your future colleagues will be delighted to meet you!