As Partner’s Assistant & Team Support you will be responsible for supporting day-to-day activities for the Tax Partner, including the following,
- Drafts contracts for clients;
- Prepares invoices for clients and different reports for the management;
- Handles mail and correspondence (letters, faxes, confidential documents);
- Maintains the relationship with the company’s clients, updates the client database;
- Keeps, archives and updates general interest documents;
- Performs various administrative tasks as assigned;
- Offers support for various marketing activities.
Your profile should include,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Team player attitude, proactive and results oriented person;
- Responsible, opened, good time management skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple requests/ tasks;
- Advanced level of English including business terms.
We are ready to welcome you in our young and competitive team, to offer a friendly working environment and continuous development.