Looking for new challenges in Reporting?
Joining our team as Senior Reporting Consultant, you can expect to be involved in a variety of interesting and challenging projects.
Responsibilities would include:
• Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) in accordance with IFRS(International Financial Reporting Standards) based on statutory trial balance, for allocated client portfolio;
• Follow up questions raised by clients in respect of financial statements;
• Provide other ad-hoc reports as required by clients;
• Supervise junior reporting consultants and review their work;
• Attend client meetings together with managers/partner;
• Meet the deadlines required.
Successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
• University Degree(Economics-Accounting);
• Chartered Accountant diploma is a plus (CECCAR or ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK);
• Very good knowledge of RAS (Romanian Accounting Standards) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards);
• Experience in reporting area for min. 3 years;
• Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
• Analytical thinking, discipline, results driven;
• Open personality, customer orientated behavior.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please send your CV and a Reference Letter to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to meeting You!