The Reporting Consultant is working as part of a team preparing financial statements for companies in different domains of activity, under the supervision of managers or senior staff members.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University Degree (Economics-Accounting);
- Very good knowledge of RAS (Romanian Accounting Standards) and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards);
- Experience in reporting area for min. 2 years;
- Fluent business English (both communication and writing);
- Analytical thinking, discipline, results-driven;
- Open personality, customer-orientated behavior;
- A Chartered Accountant diploma would be a plus (CECCAR or ACCA – Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK).
- Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, cash flows) in accordance with IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) based on the statutory trial balance, for the allocated client portfolio;
- Follow up questions raised by clients in respect of financial statements;
- Provide other ad-hoc reports as required by clients;
- Attend client meetings together with managers/partners;
- Meet the deadlines required.
We are ready to welcome you to our young and competitive team, to offer you a friendly working environment, flexible time schedule, work from home, and continuous professional development opportunities.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance.